Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Absolute Best

Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture


This is perfection. I don’t think I even need to talk about the dress - the perfect tailoring, modern lines and crisp whiteness speaks for itself. I dare you to find fault in this dress – whether it’s your style or not.

What I will talk about is the constant need for some actresses to periodically cut off their hair to remind us all that they are so beautiful they don’t need glorious locks. (Halle Berry lives this concept.) Charlize also likes to remind people that she’s a serious actress. So serious that she made herself ugly in Monster *Gasp* and all of Hollywood was so overwhelmed by the self-sacrificing gesture they gave her an Oscar for it.

I hate the hair. She looks so glamorous with the wavy bob, and I think that would have completed this look so fabulously I might have possibly died in the wake of its gloriousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment