Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 2 - PHOTOS


Agree with Hazel, Week 2 was a breeze more or less.

But now it is Monday of Week 3, I've had basically no sleep all weekend and this challenge is beginning to get ridiculous. I almost flaked this morning but at last minute managed to get my head on straight again.

It's not the lack of clothes that I'm having issues with, it's the lack of winning combinations. I'm beginning to think I'll have to see the rest of the week out with white shirts/t shirts because I know they're compatible with pretty much anything.

Luckily its hot enough I don't need a cardigan because I'm having to resort to those which probably belong in a grandmother's closet. And on the subject of cardi's, our charming Hazel labelled me as a cardigan whore last week. Can't blame her really.....

Anyhoo here's the results of Week Two. A bit more colour you will see.


Day six
Day seven
Day eight


Day nine


Day ten


 Ironing could be a good idea right now.....

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you own so many clothes, you used to be such a nice girl

    ReplyDelete