Saturday, February 12, 2011

nrw challenge - week 1

I'm pretty confident at this point. Possibly due to the fact that I have so many dresses. And after the expensive but worthwhile purchase of a blazer before I started the new job I can turn just about any dress into corporate wear.

But Angeli has a good point. Some careful consideration is in order when choosing a combination outfit like a skirt and top. You might have a top that looks great with a particular skirt, but maybe it also goes with something else that's not so easy to mix and match. You don't want to waste two versatile items just because they look good together and be left with mismatching at the end of the challenge. Let's have a look at how I did this week. No photo for monday. Also, I have the same funny look on my face in just about all of these photos, maybe something to work on there!




I don't know what I'm going to do with my hands when I get to day 11, but I might have bigger fish to fry by then! We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment